Along Glen Alladale, Eagle’s Crag is a three bedroom lodge offering seclusion amidst the panoramic hills and reforested riverbanks. With the benefit of a large attic room, it is the ideal family getaway. This lodge offers wonderful comfort, just what’s needed at the end of a day out exploring the Highlands.
• Fully catered* with meals prepared from the Alladale Lodge kitchen
• Sleeps 4-8 guests - click here to view the floorpan
• 2 double/twin bedrooms with ensuite bath and shower
• 1 large loft room sleeping 4 guests - with separate bath and shower
• Underfloor heating • Large TV and media facilities
• Washing machine and drying area
• Outdoor terrace space
• Larder, firewood, bedlinen and towels provided
*Pre-prepared breakfast items provided. 2-course lunches and dinners freshly made by Alladale’s chef in our lodge kitchen using local and seasonal ingredients and delivered daily, with simple instructions on how to heat up and serve.
Alladale is a nature and wildlife reserve. Wild deer, red squirrels, ground nesting birds and other species inhabit the environs of our lodges; to this end we do not encourage dogs and other pets onto the Reserve. Exceptions can be made, to discuss further your specific circumstances please call Stuart or Mandy on +44 (0)1863 755338.
High Season (May to October) £6,400 per week for up to 4 guests +£350 for each additional person per week
Low Season (April, November to December excluding Christmas and New Year) £4,900 per week for up to 4 guests +£350 for each additional person per week
Pets - £250 each
Low Season (April, November to December excluding Christmas and New Year) £4,900 per week for up to 4 guests
Pets - £250 each
Room aplenty in Eagle’s Crag for families or groups of friends; an intimate getaway in the heart of the Reserve.
- “Beautiful Highlands hideaway, would recommend. Stayed at Eagle's Crag for a week with a couple of friends: we loved the comfortable house, the gorgeous views and the great walks. Great day trips to nearby Dornoch, Golspie, etc. Likes: the location more than anything. It really is an incredibly beautiful spot. Perfect for those seeking to get away from it all.”Paula
- “Excellent - amazing location and very friendly and helpful staff, great food. Would recommend staying at Eagles Crag - cottage stunning, location and facilities great…the staff are so friendly and generous with their time. We went with dogs too who hod a great holiday. We ordered food one evening cooked by Natasha which was excellent.”Belinda
- “Lovely, luxe house in a fantastic location. We all wish we could have had a few more days since 4 nights was not nearly enough. Everything we could ask for was provided, from a nice welcome basket of food, to wellies, to a yoga mat. The views are really epic. Eagle's Crag itself is really beautiful, the interiors are nicely done and it feels quite luxurious particularly given the incredibly remote location.”Ewan
- “Absolutely incredible, would recommend. We stayed in Eagle’s Crag for 4 nights. The house is lovely, really well done with everything you need. The location is spectacular. I can’t get over the views of Alladale glen and how remote and peaceful it is. We had some lovely walks and bike rides around the reserve.”Daisy