This elegantly restored Victorian lodge is your Highlands retreat for all seasons, where you and your guests can relax peacefully, or enjoy the outdoors before returning to your ‘home away from home’. A majestic south facing aspect over looking native birchwood and caledonian pine forests hundreds of years old. Alladale Lodge is located at the end of a 12 mile single track road along the Carron River, offering ultimate privacy, relaxation and endless opportunities to explore.
Eminently comfortable, traditionally Scottish.
• Fully catered
• Exclusive use rental
• Sleeps up to 14 guests - click here to view the floorpan
• 7 double/twin bedrooms with ensuite shower/bathroom, all can be twinned
• Flexible catering options
• WiFi & 4G (EE only)
• Boardroom with AV equipment
• Gym and sauna
• Baby grand piano
• Snooker room
• TV room
• Housekeeping service
Alladale is a nature and wildlife reserve. Wild deer, red squirrels, ground nesting birds and other species inhabit the environs of our lodges; to this end we do not encourage dogs and other pets onto the Reserve. Exceptions can be made, to discuss further your specific circumstances please call Stuart or Mandy on +44 (0)1863 755338.
With the plethora of activities you can enjoy at Alladale, plus several carefully curated day trips, we encourage guests to unpack their bags and enjoy a stress free week-long stay.
With seven double/twin bedrooms, Alladale Lodge is the perfect Highlands home-away-from-home for you and your guests.
- “We honestly feel privileged to have stayed here at Alladale Wilderness Lodge. It’s a quiet, vast space in the Highlands. Expertly managed by the team and we can’t thank them enough for making our brief stay here the most wonderful family holiday we’ve had. The whole holiday has been breathtaking. If you’re considering a stay, just do it.”Harvey Dean
- “Tucked away in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, the magnificent lodge at Alladale Wilderness Reserve was the perfect setting for a magical rural getaway. The lodge has it all. Stunning scenery, warm, friendly staff, delicious food, beautiful welcoming accommodation and a host of facilities and outdoor activities. The charming lodge and surroundings, complete with deer and red squirrels was simply heavenly.”Claire
- “After 2 years of missing holidays this was the most idyllic place to come. The lodge is a home rather than a hotel, but with friends who look after every need. A totally immersive experience!”Jane
- “Pure bliss. One week in complete harmony. Feels like spending time at a close friends.”Gabor